Winch Up Easy Lift Wildlife Deer Feeders | 12' 14' 16' Tripod 55 Gallon
BigDaddy says: You can build an Easy-Lift crank up tripod feeder yourself .. using the best parts available online - use with 55 gallon Barrel or Drum [YOU SUPPLY] .. NOT INCLUDED .. and also you will supply whatever legs , the height and length needed to fit your feeder [ 10' 12' 14' 16' ] JUST REMEMBER .. the higher the spinner is the greater the broadcast spread pattern.
Simply crank unit down, lift off the lid, fill easily from the ground, replace lid and crank it back up. No more climbing ladders or trying to fill feeders from your tailgate. 12V and 6V Control Units with digital timer, battery and solar panels can be included - along with other options for various hunting situations.
SEE "DROP DOWNS" FOR OPTIONS AND UPGRADES:
Have Questions? .. Email: BigDaddy@HuntSports.com
- INCLUDES: One (1) Hanging Bail Assembly w/ 1000 Lb. Pulley
- INCLUDES: One (1) 1200 Lb Winch Assembly with Cable and Hook
- INCLUDES: One (1) Single Wheel Pulley, 1000 Lb.
- INCLUDES: One (1) 55 Gal Barrel Band 3-Leg Assembly
- INCLUDES: One (1) Slip on Deluxe Lid For 55 Gallon Feeder
- INCLUDES: One (1) 55 Gallon Steel Spun Funnel
- INCLUDES: BigDaddy's PDF Download - DIY "How-To" Feeder Plans