Thermal Riflescope Night Weapon Sights | Pulsar Thermion XM50 5.5 - 22X Enhanced
BigDaddy says you've seen the YouTube Videos and various hunting shows .. showing all those hunters with THERMAL SCOPES having their way night hunting wild hogs and boars. Now you can take the next step up from that traditional daytime only riflescope and upgrade to the Pulsar Thermion XM50 Thermal Riflescope. LOOK .. I GET IT, but don't get all "bogged down" in all those "specs" and useless info that none of us understand - RIGHT? The bottom line is this: If you are a whitetail trophy deer hunter, a hunting guide, or rancher and outfitter .. I think you'll understand why I subscribe to the "old theory" that a picture is worth a thousand words. Take a minute or two and watch the videos below -- I'm betting You'll Get The Picture!
CLEAREST THERMAL FOOTAGE I'VE EVER SEEN -- CHECK IT OUT!!
OTHER YOU TUBE VIDEOS ABOUT THESE Thermal Scopes ..
The next step up from your traditional glass rifle scope is the Pulsar Thermion XM50 .. a nice Thermal Imaging Riflescope crafted by Pulsar .. loaded with all you need - 1024x768 HD AMOLED [smart device] displays that bring you the clearest views possible with a heat detection range up to 2,500 yards, a 5.5-22X Thermal Riflescope with built-in recording and "recoil activation" that captures your shots and kills .. so that you can show off that amazing shot you made down range in the dark! If you want to live stream what your scope sees .. just download the "Stream Vision App" that connects to any smart device.
This optic has 13 different reticle options so that you can customize your shooting experience. An integrated stadiametric rangefinder can detect the distances of your targets so that you can perfectly calculate every shot. Save your settings with the 5 rifle profiles and 50 zero saves that ensure you don't need to make constant adjustments if you switch firearms. Enhance every hunt when you enter the wild with this Pulsar Thermion XM50 Thermal Rangefinder Riflescope.
Specifications for Pulsar Thermion XM50 Thermal Riflescope:
- 2,500 yd Detection Range
- 4x Digital Zoom - continuous zoom and 2x, 4x stepped zoom
- Picture in Picture Digital Zoom
- Thirteen (13) Variable Electronic Reticles
- One Shot Zeroing with freeze function
- White-hot or Black-hot viewing modes
- IRIS technology, increased recognition and detection software
- Color: Black
- Magnification: 5.5 - 22X
- Refresh Rate: 50 Hz
- Resolution: 1024 - 768
- Eye Relief: 50 mm
- Field of View, Linear: 23.1 ft at 100 yds
- Diopter Adjustment Range: -4 to +3 dpt
- Minimum Focus Distance: 16 ft
- Range of Detection: 2300 m
- Battery Type: B-Pack Mini 18650 Li-Ion
- Operating Temperature: -25 - 50 Celsius
- Weather Resistance: Yes
- Water Resistance Level: IP67
- 12um pixel pitch core
- Built-in Recording with recoil activation
- Stream Vision app connects scope to smart device
- External power supply adaptable
- 5 rifle profiles with 50 zero saves
- High resolution AMOLED display
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Rock, forest, and identification viewing modes
- Manual, automatic, and semi-automatic calibration modes
- Defective pixel repair feature